In Discrete Mathematics, A graph is a familiar term to us because it is used in the framework of straight lines and linear inequalities section in deeply. In this section we merge the concepts of graph that are associated with the digraph of a relation with a function and define more general types of graph which has more than one edge between the pair of vertices.
This graph theory is used to analyze the problem that will occur in the study of computer science, operation research text problems. We cover many of the topics in graph theory in details outline below.
- Different Types of a Graph
- Finding Degree of a Vertex
- Distance and Diameter of a graph
- Regular and Complete Graph
- Isomorphic and Homeomorphic Graphs