Trigonometry is the study of the relations between the sides and angles of the triangles. The word Trigonometry is comes form the Greek words 'trigono', means a triangle and metro means 'measure'.
The free trigonometry tutorials covers, right triangle trigonometry, Trigonometrc Identities, graphing the trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, radian meraure and many more topics which are helpful to us. You can access complete course content as the course structure given below.
- Lesson : Right Triangle Trigonometry
- Lesson : Trigonometric Functions or Trig Ratios
- Lesson : General Triangles
- Lesson : Trigonometric Identities
- Lesson : Radian Measure
- Radian and Degrees Conversion
- Degree to Radian Conversion
- Length of an Arc (Arc Length)
- Area of a sector
- Lesson : Graphing Trigonometric Functions
- Lesson : Graphing Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Lesson : Addition or Subtraction of Sine - Cosine Formula
- Lesson : Double Angle Half Angle Formula
- Lesson : Solving Trigonometric Equations